Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Streamyx sales girl

Today is the first day that I set booth in front of ixora. 
I felt that those who work as this job is stupid, and today I successfully become this stupid.=.=
Actually it is an easy job since we juz sit there or stand with shouting "Sir(Miss), hv u apply streamyx?"
But I realize that most Chinese will not give us response, such a rude people.
I really don understand is giving a response so difficult? 
Nvm, I would bear in mind as they dun actually hurt me.hehe.
The boss told us that our commission will be 50% , quite a attractive point for me to be a hardworking staff!
I might get RM1000++ in my intern?! 
It is more than my frens a lot! Wu Hu!

Mayb I shouldn't be so angry ytd .
All I did today is actually related with my future. 
Sales, telemarketing, consumer behavior.
I want to learn more in my job! 
Gambateh again!

No comments:

Post a Comment