Monday, June 13, 2011

Intro myself - 2011

Recently, I suddenly got mood to talk something, to record something happened in my life.
So, this has pushed me start to have this blog again.
I ady in first sem in delta year. So fast, everything like juz happened ytd.
I love my life, enjoy everything happened in my life. My family, my bf and my frens.
Having intern now. I love tis job since I can talk with different ppl and observed their response.
Different talking ways will lead to different response. This might related with my future life.
Oh ya! I have got my first branded bag, Coach. Still cant believe I have bought it since it is really a crazy action.
But, I DID IT!
Next target- save $$ since hubby very angry with this like an 'angry bird', hehe!
This is my intro, hope that I can write at least 5 blogs per week, gambateh! nite, world~

No comments:

Post a Comment