Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Angry will never be a solution!

Honestly, I m regret to take this job as my intern.
Why I hv to stay in campus even in intern?!
I m very very angry about it!
In such a bad weather, what will be happening to my body and face?!
I don't want be black anymore!
Such an idiot boss! Don't u think give us ur "TRUST" and let us to decide the place to set booth is better to us?!
I don't want to do this!!!!!!!!


What I can convince to myself is ' take it as a challenge and face it!'
I have no choice. What I can do is try to find stg funny in this job to let me love it again.
Angry will never be a solution.


Feel so sad. I have been working for so many days, finally got one day is empty, hubby is not around me, and he went to CC again.
I hate that place, he keep wasting his time in such an idiot place!
I need him, he always don understand that!
stupid guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment