Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hubby's birthday~

WOW~ hv a long time din blogging..
last sunday was my hubby birthday~
I bring him to Portuguese Settlement to eat his flavor--CRAB!!
The black pepper crabs was delicious, he liked them very much~
After that we have a stroll there before we went back..
The mango juice is so nice!! We have drunk 4 glasses! hoho!
We reach home around 10 stg, I quickly took a bath and prepared to give him a surprise!
I keep telling him this year will not have birthday cake and we miss secret receipt and nadeje~
Then I took the cake and put candles on it when he went to take a bath~
He was so surprise when he went out from the bath room!hehe!
After making wishes, he blow the candles and we shared the cake with our housemate~
A warm birthday even there was no present but got a cake ~
It is not a piece of cake, is a ROUND and tiramisu cake!
Best wishes to my dear hubby~ I love u ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment